Thursday, April 22, 2010

To Fish or Not


To Fish or not to fish, that depends on the weather. I have a few photos of the "early days" of fishing in NZ. These were big brown trout then, but not so big now after even larger ones have since been caught. Unfortunately, some were not caught on camera. Fishing season here ends on April 30 so we can only hope.... that we do not have the clouds, rain, or high winds that have been abundant since we arrived. I suppose there is always the opportunity to fish in lakes and the mouths of the really big rivers. And there is always next season.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like one happy guy!! Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shots, Sue! Re rotating for blogspot--I rotate in my photo software, then export it to the desktop & grab it from there. Otherwise I have also had ones I rotated revert back! It's NOT you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete